3 bedroom terraced house for saleLedward Street, Winsford
Sold STC £65,000
- GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£85,000
- 3 bed mid-terrace property
- Living room, dining room, kitchen
- Great for a first time buyer or as an investment
- NO CHAIN
We are delighted to present to the market this 3 bed terrace situated in the popular area of Wharton. The property would make an ideal first home or investment property and briefly comprises: Living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, 3 bedrooms and a rear garden. NO CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£85,000. We are delighted to present to the market this 3 bed terrace situated in the popular area of Wharton. This property would make an ideal first home or investment property. Briefly comprising: Living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, 3 bedrooms and a rear garden. NO CHAIN
Dining Room 12' 5" Max x 9' 6" ( 3.78m Max x 2.90m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Chimney breast.
Living Room 12' 4" Max x 10' 6" ( 3.76m Max x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 6' 2" narrowing to 4' 3" ( 3.81m x 1.88m narrowing to 1.30m )
A range of wall and base units with complimentry work surfaces over. Space for cooker. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. UPVC double glazed window.
Fitted bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level w.c. Heated towel rail. UPVC double glazed frosted glass window.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" max x 9' 5" ( 3.76m max x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.29m )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 6' 2" ( 3.23m x 1.88m )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Side patio area leading to lawned area with fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58248830.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF104987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.