3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrove Street, Sowerby Bridge
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Dining Kitchen
- Close to Local Amenities
- Double Glazed and Central Heated
- Ideal for First Time Buyer or Investor
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to bring to the market this deceptively spacious three bedroom mid-terrace property located just outside of Sowerby Bridges' main town centre.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to bring to the market this deceptively spacious three bedroom mid-terrace property located just outside of Sowerby Bridges' main town centre. The property is double glazed and central heated throughout and being set out over four floor it provides deceptively spacious accommodation. In brief this property comprises of entrance hallway and modern spacious lounge to the ground floor, spacious dining kitchen to the lower ground floor, mater bedroom and family bathroom to the first floor and two further good size bedrooms can be found on the second floor. Externally there is a low maintenance larger than average yard to the front of the property which can be adapted to provide off street parking (subject to relevant planning permissions) and on street parking is available. This property is offered with NO UPPER CHAIN and vacant possession and would be ideally suited for a first time buyer, growing family or investor.
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed front door into the entrance hallway.
Lounge 13' 2" into alcoves x 14' 4" ( 4.01m into alcoves x 4.37m )
The lounge has been decorated to a neutral finish and has a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and a living flame effect gas fire set in a decorative fireplace with a granite hearth. The measurements for this room include the space taken by the entrance hall.
Dining Kitchen 14' 3" x 13' 8" into alcoves plus recess ( 4.34m x 4.17m into alcoves plus recess )
The spacious dining kitchen is located on the lower ground floor and has ample space for a large dining table and chairs as well as been fitted out with a range of white wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for an additional under counter appliance. There is also space for a large or american style fridge freezer, there is also a free standing gas cooker which can be left for the successful purchaser. The boiler for the property is located in the kitchen, there is a UPVC double glazed window and door to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and a useful under stairs storage area.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to the master bedroom, the family bathroom and the stair case to the second floor.
Master Bedroom 14' 3" x 10' 11" into alcoves ( 4.34m x 3.33m into alcoves )
The spacious double bedroom decorated to a modern finish with a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and external TV aerial point.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC , a pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and a panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and electric shower over. With partially tiled walls, a frosted UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and wall mounted mirror fronted vanity unit.
Second Floor Landing
Provides access to two further double bedrooms and a useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 6' 1" ( 4.32m x 1.85m )
This bedroom has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish and has a UPVC double glazed dorma window to the front elevation which benefits from views over Wainhouse Tower and has a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 6' 3" into alcove ( 3.38m x 1.91m into alcove )
Another good size bedroom located on the second floor with a UPVC double glazed dorma window to the front elevation which benefits from views over Wainhouse Tower. This room is fitted with a central heating radiator and external TV aerial point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58249526.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.