2 bedroom apartment for saleGrange Road, Sandown
- COMPLETED JANUARY 2017 - Brand New Luxury Apartments
- Superb Panoramic Sea Views!
- Allocated Parking & Secure Storage
- Oak Flooring & Carpets Throughout
- Quality Fitted Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Large Balconies & Private Terraces (where specified)
SUMMARY Parkside Apartments occupies a prime cliff top position with breath taking panoramic sea views. The luxury development comprises 14 spacious apartments arranged over 3 floors. Large glazed frontages flood the apartments with light and take full advantage of the stunning views!
The development is conveniently located close to some of the island's awarding beaches and miles of unspoilt countryside. The local town centre offers a wealth of local amenities, including a variety of restaurants, bars, leisure facilities and an accessible network of both island wide and mainland transport links.
Completed January 2017, all apartments are furnished with quality fixtures and fittings, including fully integrated kitchens, luxury bathroom suites with chrome fittings, allocated parking and secure storage. The secure gated parking and video entry system will offer piece of mind to second home owners and full-time residents alike.
BEDROOM 1 16' 10" x 9' 2" (5.13m x 2.79m)
EN SUITE 9' 2" x 4' 11" (2.79m x 1.5m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 1" x 10' 10" (3.38m x 3.3m)
KITCHEN 12' 0" x 6' 2" (3.66m x 1.88m)
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 20' 3" x 13' 3" (6.17m x 4.04m)
BATHROOM 7' 0" x 6' 7" (2.13m x 2.01m)
HEATING Electric underfloor heating.
Apartment 1 - SSTC
Apartment 2 - SOLD
Apartment 3 - £345,000
Apartment 4 - SSTC
Apartment 5 - £225,000
Apartment 6 - SOLD
Apartment 7 - SOLD
Apartment 8 - SOLD
Apartment 9 - SOLD
Apartment 10 - £245,000
Apartment 11 - SOLD
Apartment 12 - SOLD
Apartment 13 - £275,000
Apartment 14 - SOLD
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58250515.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276028112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.