3 bedroom terraced house for salePaynesholm, Peterborough
Sold STC £127,000
- Modern End Terraced Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Part Radiator Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
This THREE BEDROOM END TERRACED HOME is close to local amenities, School for younger children, bus stops and also the Tesco Metro.
Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this TERRACED HOME which has part gas radiator heating and uPVC double glazing. Ideal for a family the property comprises ENTRANCE HALL with AMPLE STORAGE, CLOAKROOM, LOUNGE, SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINER, to the first floor there are THREE BEDROOMS and FAMILY BATHROOM. Outside are gardens to the front and rear and the property is situated not far from Schools for younger children, bus stops and convenience stores including the Tesco Metro.
Upvc Front Door To:
Three storage cupboards, radiator, stairs to the first floor and landing, telephone point.
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and a low level WC.
Kitchen/diner 13' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.43m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a range of base units with worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink with single drainer, wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Lounge 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. TV point, telephone point, double radiator.
Built in storage cupboard and airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' ( 3.43m x 3.05m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 8" max ( 2.69m x 2.64m max )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Stair bulkhead plinth.
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring.
To the front of the property is a small garden enclosed by metal railings. The rear garden is enclosed and laid to gravel with a patio area and backs onto a tree belt.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58263656.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.