4 bedroom detached house for saleEnfield Drive, Batley
Guide Price £159,000
- ***Guide Price £159,000 - £168,000***
- Four Bedroom Detached Property
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Driveway & Garage
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating (Where Stated)
***Guide Price £159,000 - £168,000*** Located within Batley is this 4 bedroom detached property comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, living area, kitchen /dining area, utility room, landing, master bedroom with en-suite, 3 additional bedrooms & bathroom. Garage & gardens to front & rear.
***Guide Price £159,000 - £168,000***
Four Bedroom Detached Property
With uPVC double glazed door and double glazed window to side and stairs to first floor. Door to cupboard.
Lounge 15' 8" To Chimney Recess x 10' 5" ( 4.78m To Chimney Recess x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and timber fire place with gas fire.
Kitchen/ Dining Area 10' 7" Max x 15' 9" ( 3.23m Max x 4.80m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Double gas oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Laminate flooring, radiator and door to under stairs pantry housing central heating boiler. Double glazed window to side and open access to living area.
Living Area 15' 8" x 8' 11" ( 4.78m x 2.72m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
Utility Room 6' 4" x 9' 8" ( 1.93m x 2.95m )
Fitted base units with work top space and plumbing for washing machine. Laminate flooring, uPVC door to side and double glazed windows to rear and side.
Double glazed window to side, access to loft and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 9' 6" x 9' 11" ( 2.90m x 3.02m )
(Not including recess) Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator and fitted wardrobe. Access to en-suite.
Three piece suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin, wc and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan. Double glazed windows to rear and side.
Bedroom 2 6' 9" x 12' 3" ( 2.06m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to side and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 10' 6" ( 2.77m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 6' 4" x 7' 11" ( 1.93m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 5" x 7' 11" ( 1.65m x 2.41m )
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin, wc and corner bath with mixer taps and shower over. Tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to side.
Garage 9' x 17' 7" ( 2.74m x 5.36m )
Up and over door and single glazed window to side.
To the front of the property is a garden with variety of plants and shrubs. Driveway to side leading to single garage and enclosed garden to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58263689.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.