3 bedroom terraced house for saleShaftesbury Avenue, SHIPLEY
- Superb Mid Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Well positioned for bus/rail services
We are delighted to offer for sale a three bedroom mid terrace property in a popular residential location. Benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing. Small frontage area and a low maintenance garden to the rear. Viewings are recommended on this property.
A deceptively spacious three bedroom terrace property with patio and garden to rear.
Having a double glazed door to the front aspect and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.42m x 3.28m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, a ceiling light point, gas fire with attractive surround, television and telephone points and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 7' 6" ( 4.14m x 2.29m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the rear aspect this spacious kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with complimentary worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, central heating boiler, and provides access to the spacious cellar which benefits from electric sockets and lighting.
With stair access from the hallway leading to the first floor landing which has an over stair storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.63m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation and offering a, ceiling light point, television point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' ( 3.23m x 2.44m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, ceiling light point, television point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 11' 7" ( 1.93m x 3.53m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobe, a television point, loft access hatch and a central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation the house bathroom offers a three piece white bathroom suite including vanity wash hand basin, low flush w.c, and a paneled bath with shower over. Also offers a heated towel rail and is tastefully tiled.
Externally the property has a small frontage area, low maintenance garden to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58264613.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.