3 bedroom town house for saleStation Court, Thorne, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- Modern Family Home
- Three Bedroom Town House
- Kitchen / Diner with Appliances
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
- Gas Central Heating; PVCu Double Glazing
Modern Three Bedroom Town House ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS! Comprising; Open Plan Lounge; Kitchen/Diner with appliances; Master Bedroom with ensuite Shower room;Tiled family bathroom; Gas Central Heating; Double Glazing; Car parking;Enclosed rear garden; VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Thorne & Moorends are excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school.
So if it's a round of golf you're looking for, fishing lakes, leisurely stroll along the canal, leisure centre, exploring the Thorne Moors, regular bus services and two train stations then look no further.
Having a side facing double glazed window. Radiator. Door to the front. Door to the lounge.
Having a side facing double glazed window. Pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Radiator.
Open Plan Lounge 12' 9" x 16' 7" maximum depth 13"1' min depth ( 3.89m x 5.05m maximum depth 13"1' min depth )
Having front double glazed window. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. TV point. Stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard. Door to the Kitchen / Diner.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 8" x 11' 5" Max dimensions ( 4.78m x 3.48m Max dimensions )
Having rear facing double glazed window. Coving to ceiling. A pair of PVCu double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden. Radiator. Modern wall and base cupboards with black granite effect work surfaces inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Tiled splash backs and floor. Gas hob, electric oven with cooker hood above. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbing for washer.
Side facing double glazed window. Coved ceiling. Spindle balustrade. Cupboard housing wall mounted gas combi boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.62m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. Tv point. Built in storage cupboard. Door to
En-Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled. Vanity wash hand basin, low level flush WC and shower cubicle. Extractor fan and chrome towel radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 8' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.62m )
Front double glazed window. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Tv point.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.18m x 2.06m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Built in cupboard.
Front facing double glazed window. Coved ceiling. Fully tiled bathroom comprises; Paneled bath with shower over and glass screen. Pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Chrome towel radiator.
Open plan lawned garden; block paved car standing. Side pedestrian access to rear garden.
Laid to lawn rear garden surrounded by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58264754.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN102909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.