4 bedroom bungalow for saleSheean Drive, Brodick, KA27
- Large spacious rooms
- en suite bathroom in master bedroom
- large enclosed garden area
HouseSimple is pleased to present this 4 bedroom Bungalow in Brodick. Ideal family home in quiet cul de sac, within walking distance to Primary School, local shops and Ferry Terminal.
Spacious accommodation consisting of:-
- 2 Reception rooms, one with open fireplace and patio doors
- Fully fitted Kitchen with built in appliances and breakfast bar
- Master Bedroom with en suite bathroom and large built in wardrobe
- 2 further double bedrooms one with built in wardrobe
- 1 large single bedroom (suitable for double bed)
- Family bathroom with shower cubicle and heated towel rail
- Utility room
- Appended single garage and storage shed
- Large flat lawned garden with patio area
- Spacious graveled driveway
- Well maintained and in good decorative order throughout
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58267094.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS41497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.