2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBusticle Lane, Sompting, LANCING
Sold STC £275,000
- Two/three bedrooms
- Generous sized conservatory
- Garden with workshop
- Off road parking for several cars
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this stunning semi detached chalet bungalow with off road parking for several cars. Comprising two ground floor bedrooms, fitted kitchen, lounge and generous sized conservatory, ladder to loft room used as bedroom three.
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this stunning semi detached chalet bungalow with off road parking for several cars. Comprising two ground floor bedrooms, fitted kitchen, lounge and generous sized conservatory, ladder to loft room used as bedroom three. Rear garden with workshop. Scope for further expansion. No onward chain.
Part glazed UPVC door with stained glass feature leading to porch area and further UPVC glazed door to entrance hall.
Lounge 16' 6" x 12' 6" max ( 5.03m x 3.81m max )
Lounge with doors to conservatory and views to the garden. feature fireplace, radiator to side.
Conservatory 23' 2" x 9' 6" narrowing to 6' 11" ( 7.06m x 2.90m narrowing to 2.11m )
Generous sized P-shaped conservatory ideal as a dining space with views to the garden, spanning the width of the house. Radiator to side.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 9' 5" ( 4.52m x 2.87m )
Fitted kitchen with a wealth of wall and base units with worksurfaces over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, Built in fridge freezer, oven and hob with extractor over. part tiled walls. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed windows to side. Radiator to front.
Master Bedroom 16' 8" into bay x 12' 6" max ( 5.08m into bay x 3.81m max )
Everest triple glazed bay window to the front, Built in wardrobes, radiator to front.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.39m )
Everest triple glazed window to the front, radiator to side.
Loft Room 17' 8" x 14' 5" max ( 5.38m x 4.39m max )
Window to the side aspect. Radiator to the rear. Access to eaves storage.
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 10" ( 1.96m x 1.78m )
Matching suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and electric shower over with screen. Low level flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Double glazed window to the side and radiator to the front.
Mainly laid to lawn with path to brick arch leading to further lawn area and workshop.
Providing off road parking for several vehicles.
Garden House / Workshop
The Garden House/Workshop consists of a brick-built outbuilding with concrete floor, felt-roof, Upvc door and windows with electricity and power sockets. It is composed of two rooms plus a third external recess with door that could accommodate a small wc. The outbuilding runs through all the width at the rear of the garden and its approximate size is 7.50 meters by 2 meters. Ideal for home office or serious workshop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58269545.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCG102808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lancing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.