3 bedroom terraced house for saleChaucer Drive, Lincoln
Sold STC £120,000
- Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- Refurbished Throughout to High Standard
- Popular Uphill Position
*IMMACULATELY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT* Situated in a popular and sought after uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom mid-terrace.
*IMMACULATELY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT* Situated in a popular and sought after uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from well maintained front and rear gardens, excellent transport links and a wide range of local amenities and schooling. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Living Room, Spacious Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Shower Room. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With uPVC front entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, feature fireplace with decorative surround, back and hearth, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Kitchen / Diner
A fully refurbished kitchen being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, an integrated oven with four ring induction hob and extractor hood above and space and plumbing for further appliances; complete with tiled splashbacks, power points, a double glazed window and door to the rear aspect and a spacious dining area with a ample space for a dining table and chairs, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and doors to all bedrooms and shower room.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and an airing cupboard.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a double shower cubicle; complete with fully tiled walls and flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and an obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a paved pathway leading to the front entrance door and a lawned area with mature shrubs and trees. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a variety of herbaceous shrubs to borders, a decked area and ample space for a garden shed; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58269554.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.