2 bedroom flat for salePark Street, Dumbarton
- Home Report £88,000
- 2 Bedroom 1st Floor Flat
- Bay Windowed Lounge
- Two Double Bedrooms
- In-built Mirrored Wardrobes
- Gas CH. DG. Security Entry
Located close to Dumbarton Town Centre this 2 bedroom 1st floor flat offers well propoprtioned accommodation. Communal entrance with security entry; Reception hall with storage; Bay windowed lounge/dining room; Fitted kitchen; 2 double bedroom with wardrobes; 3 piece bathroom. Gas CH. DG.
Set on the preferred 1st floor of this modern development, this 2 bedroom flat offers well proportioned accommodation close to a wide variety of amenities.
Accommodation comprises: Communal entrance with audio security entry; Reception hall with two storage cupboards; Bay windowed lounge with ample space for a table/chairs; Fitted kitchen with integrated oven, gas hob, cooker hood as well as space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge/freezer; Two double bedrooms, both having built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors; Three piece bathroom with mixer tap/shower attachement.
The subjects are enhanced by an audio security entry syste, double glazing and a gas fired central heating system with 'combi' boiler.
To the rear lies private residents parking.
Lounge/dining Room 18' 11" max and into bay x 10' 9" ( 5.77m max and into bay x 3.28m )
Kitchen 11' 6" x 5' 2" ( 3.51m x 1.57m )
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 10' 6" ( 4.14m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" inc. wardrobe area x 8' 10" ( 3.43m inc. wardrobe area x 2.69m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58271039.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.