7 bedroom detached house for saleCHRISTCHURCH TOWN CENTRE
Withdrawn from Market £1,300,000
- IMPRESSIVE GRADE II LISTED DETACHED RESIDENCE
- DRAWING ROOM
- SECOND RECEPTION ROOM
- RECEPTION HALL/DINING ROOM
- UTILITY AREA
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- FIVE BEDROOMS AND TWO ATTIC ROOMS (POTENTIAL FOR BEDROOMS)
- TWO BATHROOMS
- TWO BEDROOM ANNEXE WITH KITCHEN/DINER AND LOUNGE
- GARDENS DOUBLE GARAGE
An impressive Landmark residence situated in the historical quarter of Christchurch adjacent to the Priory.
A substantial Grade II Listed property situated in the historical centre of Christchurch with views over some of the most important historical buildings in Christchurch including Christchurch Priory itself, the Castle ruins and the Norman House. Church Hatch is believed to date back as far as 1741 and boards a host of fine original Georgian features including small paned sash windows with window shutters, original cornice ceilings, impressive open fireplaces, magnificent sweeping staircase, large cellar and extensive mature, partly walled gardens.
Next door to the main building and included in the sale, is Castle View, a generously proportioned two bedroom Mews House/Annexe with its own walled garden which is set against the backdrop of the Castle ruins. Castle View could potentially provide a lettings income, or further extend the five bedroom accommodation offered at Church Hatch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58272409.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6547872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Godsell Estate Agents, Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.