4 bedroom house for saleOld Battersby, North Yorkshire
Offers in Excess of £500,000
- Very Rarely Available For Sale within the Picturesque Village of Battersby, Near Great Ayton
- A Substantial Four Bedroom Stone Built Residence Set within the North Yorkshire National Parks
- The Property Occupies a Prime Position with Outstanding Views over the Moors
- Provides an Area of Land Extending to Approximately 0.9 Acre or Thereabouts with a Natural Stream
- Delightful Accommodation Enhanced by Attractive Décor & High Quality Fittings Throughout
- Warmed by an Under Floor Heating System & Providing Double Glazing
- Extensive Lounge, Bespoke Breakfast Kitchen, Rear Lobby, Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Impressive Bedrooms - Master Having a Dressing Room & Delightful En-Suite Bathroom
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Mature Lawns to the Front, a Generous Rear Block Paved Courtyard, Double Garage & Workshop
Very rarely available for sale within the picturesque village of Battersby, near Great Ayton, a substantial four bedroom stone built residence set within the North Yorkshire national parks. The property occupies a prime position with outstanding views over the moors and provides an area of land extending to approximately 0.9 acre or thereabouts with a natural stream. The delightful accommodation is enhanced by attractive décor and high quality fittings throughout, whilst being warmed by an under floor heating system and providing double glazing. Briefly comprises: entrance hallway, extensive lounge, bespoke breakfast kitchen, rear lobby, utility room and cloakroom/WC. On the first floor there are four impressive bedrooms with master having a dressing room and delightful en-suite bathroom. In addition there is a family bathroom with white suite. Externally, in addition to the parcel of land, there are mature lawns to the front, a generous rear block paved courtyard, double garage and workshop. Battersby is a charming rural village affording easy access to Great Ayton which is around 3.4 miles away and the popular market town of Stokesley, approximately 4.7 miles. This stunning home is being offered for sale with the benefit of no onward chain and early internal viewing comes highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58275935.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.