4 bedroom detached house for saleGrantham at Pendleton Grange, Henthorn Road, Clitheroe, BB7 2QN
- Detached garage and large block paved driveway
- French doors to paved patio
- Extensive Porcelanosa tiling to bathrooms
- Separate utility room
- Towel rails
- A rated AEG/Electrolux integrated kitchen appliances
- Stainless steel double oven and 5-burner gas hob
- Integrated fridge freezer and microwave
- Integrated dishwasher and washer dryer
- Turfed front and rear gardens
Plot 123 - 4 bedroom detached house with single detached garage, available for £336,995.
The Grantham is a four bedroom detached house with single detached garage and a spacious layour for family living. The kitchen/dining/family room gives plenty of space in which to relax and entertain, and stylish French doors lead to a turfed and fenced rear garden. In addition there is a useful utility room with access to the rear garden which leads off the kitchen. A light and airy hallway leads to a lounge with feature bay window. There is also a WC and storage cupboard on the ground floor. The first floor has four good sized bedrooms, with the master having an en-suite shower room. Completing the first floor there is a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Externally there is a block paved driveway, a patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 3605 x 6005 [11-10 x 19-9]
- Kitchen/Dining - 7655 x 4258 [25-2 x 14-0]
- Utility Room - 1750 x 2100 [5'-9" x 6'-11"]
- Master Bedroom - 3605 x 4100 [11-10 x 13-6]
- Bedroom 2 - 2864 x 3854 [9-5 x 12-8]
- Bedroom 3 - 2950 x 3823 [9-8 x 12-7"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2655 x 2751 [8-9 x 9-0]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58276420.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.