5 bedroom terraced house for saleCassland Road, Victoria Park, E9
Offers in Excess of £3,000,000
- Situated within a breath taking tree-lined street
- Presented to a high standard boasting original features
- Double reception room with two fireplaces
- Lovely wood panelled library
- Fully fitted kitchen with additional dining room
- Beautiful conservatory opening onto garden
- Additional study and ample under pavement storage space
- Amazing private garden to the rear
A wonderful five bedroom semi-detached house opposite a stunning public green, this four storey house features breathtaking living/entertaining space with an outstanding garden and easy access to Victoria Park.
Cassland Road is only moments from the shops, bars and pubs of Victoria Park Village, while the lakes, fountains and green open spaces of beautiful Victoria Park are also very nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1012352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.