4 bedroom detached house for saleWalk Mill Road, Hayfield
- DETACHED STONE CHARACTER PROPERTY
- ACCOMMODATION OVER FOUR FLOORS
- FOUR BEDROOMS, BATHROOM AND SHOWER
- CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- UTILITY AND DOWN STAIRS WC AND CLOAKS
- SITTING ROOM AND DINING ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- GOOD SIZED GARDENS
An individual stone character detached property offering generous accommodation over four floors with two reception rooms, spacious fitted breakfast kitchen, four bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite. This property has an excellent village location with the pleasure of large gardens, off road parking and a garage.
Walk Mill House is a large stone detached property having a wonderful backwater picturesque location within the sought after village of Hayfield. The character accommodation is over four floors and offers bright spacious living which is presented to a high standard. This former Mill owners property adjoins the pretty river Sett and stands in large grounds which are mainly laid to lawn and having several seating areas. The property is within a few minutes walk to all the village amenities including general shops, cafes, public houses, primary school and the popular Sett Valley Trail where there is also bus links to larger towns. Built in the 1900's the accommodation provides to the ground floor reception hallway, sitting room and diining room. The lower ground floor has a large breakfast/kitchen,cloaks/w/c and utility room. The upper floors have four bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite. This home should be viewed to fully appreciate the accommodation and position on offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58278353.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 569437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Whaley Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.