3 bedroom terraced house for saleRoberts Street, Grimsby
Sold STC £60,000
- Mid terrace house in popular residential area
- Two reception rooms & kitchen
- Three bedrooms & bathroom
- Low maintenance gardens
- Excellent first time buyer or investor property
- EPC RATING : D
DDM Residential are pleased to offer to the open market this three bedroom mid terrace house situated in a popular residential area close to an excellent range of shops and other amenities. The accommodation benefits from uPVC double glazing and part gas central heating and briefly comprises two reception room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Having low maintenance gardens to the front and rear. No upward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58280168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4886567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.