3 bedroom detached house for saleWrekin Drive, Bradmore, Wolverhampton
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Detached House
- Short Distance from City Centre
- Lareg Driveway with Parking for Several Vehicles
- Private Rear Garden with BBQ Area
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Spacious Living & Sleeping Accommodation
Ryknild Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom detached house in the Bradmore area of Wolverhampton just outside the City Centre. Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac the stand out features of the property include: block paved driveway with parking for up to four vehicles plus garage, spacious lounge and open plan kitchen diner, good sized bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom suite as well as a private rear garden. The property is situated in Bradmore, a suburb of Wolverhampton, just minutes away from the City Centre which offers a diverse range of local amenities including bars, restaurants and shopping facilities including the Wulfrun Shopping Centre. Commuter benefits include the M6 & M54 motorways as well as intercity and cross country railway lines at Wolverhampton Station.The property has two floors; on the ground floor: porch, lounge, kitchen diner, utility, WC and garage. On the first floor: three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and a modern Valiant boiler providing central heating & hot water.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6572476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryknild Ltd, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.