6 bedroom detached house for salePark Drive, Hale
- Elegant detached family home originally built in 1910
- Extended and updated to create a wonderful family home
- Secure gated entrance, driveway providing off road parking & leading to the integrated double garage
- Four generous reception rooms and stylish fitted breakfast kitchen with a range of appliances
- Six double bedrooms arranged over two floors
- Four bath/shower rooms to the upper floors
- Gymnasium and fully fitted study
- Stunning landscaped gardens extending to approximately 0.6 of an acre
- Desirable residential location situated close to Hale Village
A stunning, detached period property which has been the subject of a comprehensive refurbishment and updating programme in recent times by the current owners to create an extensive family property of a very high standard. The property is arranged over three floors with four generous reception rooms, a stylish fully fitted breakfast kitchen with an excellent range of appliances, six generous double bedrooms, gymnasium, large fitted study and four bath/shower rooms. To the front there is an attached double garage, ample off road parking on a sweeping driveway and stunning mature, landscaped gardens extending to approximately 0.6 of an acre which are primarily laid to lawn and mature borders extending to all sides.
Green Trees is a beautiful detached family home, dating back to 1910 sitting in a mature elevated position, in one of the areas most prestigious and desirable residential locations in Hale. The property is approached via a secure gated driveway and generous mature, landscaped gardens with manicured lawned areas and well-established trees and foliage, in all extending to approximately 0.6 of an acre. Presented throughout to a high standard with oak panelled entrance hallway, separate dining room with parquet flooring, lounge and drawing room with doors giving direct garden access. To the rear is a stunning dining kitchen/family room with an extensive range of Neff & Siemens kitchen appliances. Over the first and second floor are six double bedrooms with four bath/shower rooms with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware. Retaining many original features including moulded ceiling cornicing, picture rails and stained glass windows, the property has to be seen to appreciate fully what is available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58281206.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 543154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Hale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.