4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGlynn Road West, Peacehaven
Sold STC £345,000
- Four bedroom bungalow
- Ample off street parking
- Through kitchen/dining room
- South facing lounge
- Within 1/4 mile of local shop and bus route
- Private garden with Hot Tub
- Separate Cloakroom
- Well presented and ready to move into
FOUR BEDROOM bungalow set in a quiet residential area and within 1/4 mile of local convenience shop and local 14 bus route. The property has been extended to include the fourth bedroom and includes an extra store room to the rear which has potential to convert to an ANNEX.
FOUR BEDROOM bungalow set in a quiet residential area and within 1/4 mile of local convenience shop and local 14 bus route. The property has been extended to include the fourth bedroom and includes an extra store room to the rear which has heating, electrics and double glazed door to garden so has potential for ANNEX, student or separate accommodation. The south facing lounge with bay window invites the light to pore in and is spacious enough to encompass dining table if needed. The real highlight of this property is the kitchen through dining room to the rear with remote controlled electric skylight and double glazed doors opening to the rear garden where you will find privacy, which is ideal coupled with the well positioned HOT TUB.
Offering plenty of curb appeal, with formal easy maintenance frontage and driveway leading to the property and front entrance.
Front door leading to entrance hall with fitted carpet, double cloaks cupboard housing hanging rail, shelf and condenser boiler, hatch to loft space, double airing cupboard with slatted shelves and further storage cupboard with hanging rail and shelf.
Lounge 18' x 12' 3" ( 5.49m x 3.73m )
South facing bay window, radiator, fitted carpet, wall lights, telephone, TV and Sky points, double doors to entrance hall.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to side, overhead cupboards with mood lighting under, built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, fitted carpet, Digital TV point, door opening to wash room with modern wash hand basin fitted into pine vanity unit, storage cupboard over, double glazed window to side, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 7' 9" ( 4.19m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, laminate wood flooring, radiator, digital TV point, spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, digital TV point, spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring.
White suite comprising paneled bath with shower attachment and wall mounted mains shower over, w.c and wash hand basin fitted into vanity cupboards. Tiled walls and mosaic tiled floor, wall mounted chrome towel rail, double glazed window to side.
Kitchen/dining Room 23' 6" x 10' 7" ( 7.16m x 3.23m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base level cupboards with integrated pull out iron board and work surfaces over, inset circular stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for upright fridge/freezer, space for cooker with extractor hood over, part tiled walls, spotlights to ceiling, double glazed window to side, Satellite TV point, door to cloakroom. Opening up to dining area with double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden, spot lights to ceiling, remote controlled electric skylight, laminate flooring, further double window to side.
Double glazed window to side, wash hand basin, low level w.c, laminate flooring, work surface with space and plumbing for washing machine, storage cupboard under.
double glazed door and window to rear, radiator, numerous electric points.
Part decked area leading to lawned garden with decorative raised borders, summerhouse, raised decked area housing hot tub, further paved sun patio, outside lighting, gated path to side leading to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58293323.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.