4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGold Street, Wellingborough
Offers Over £200,000
- VERSATILE FOUR bedroom property
- Close to the town centre
- Plenty of off road parking
- POTENTIAL to develop or for multiple let investment
- Real possibilities
PERFECT FOR DEVELOPMENT OR INVESTMENT. Call us now to avoid missing out on this spacious four bedroom property within close proximity to the town centre.
This property offers plenty of scope of development subject to planning. With plenty of off road parking and four bedrooms this end of terrace could be the perfect family home or to invest it and convert into two apartments.
Double glazed door to front, Radiator.
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.40m )
Single glazed windows to front and side, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Sitting Room 11' 2" x 9' 7" in to recess ( 3.40m x 2.92m in to recess )
Double glazed window to front, tiled fireplace with gas fire and cupboards to the side of chimney breast,
Dining Room 14' 9" x 9' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.00m )
Window and part glazed door to rear, serving hatch to kitchen, radiator, wood grain effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted cupboards, stainless steel sink and drainer, boiler.
Shelved cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 9' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear and side, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 9' 8" in to recess ( 3.40m x 2.95m in to recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 11" x 8' ( 3.63m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Window to rear, W.C, wash hand basin, bath, part tiled, radiator.
There is a dropped curb on Park road giving vehicle access to a courtyard at the rear. This provides ample parking and scope for further development.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58293890.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR104515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.