8 bedroom terraced house for saleDrummond Road, Hoylake, Wirral
Sold STC £400,000
- PRICE NEGOTIABLE
- Double fronted mid row house. Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Three reception rooms, fitted kitchen.
- Seven bedrooms, bathroom and shower room.
- Far reaching rural views. Gardens, parking.
- NO CHAIN
PRICE NEGOTIABLE! Larger than average double fronted mid row house. Gas central heating, double glazing. Far reaching rural views to first and second floors. Three reception rooms, fitted kitchen, bathroom and shower room. Eight bedrooms and shower room over two floors. Gardens, parking. NO CHAIN.
Larger than average traditional double fronted mid row house with gas central heating and double glazing. Superb far reaching rural views from first and second floor. Spacious accommodation comprising; Porch, hall, two loungers and dining room. Kitchen with oven and hob. Ground floor bathroom, utility room. There are eight bedrooms and tiled shower rooms over two floors. Gardens and off road parking.
Built Out Porch
Glazed entrance door and windows, tiled floor. Inner part glazed door and side lead light windows to;
Decorative tiled floor, double radiator, cupboard under stairs.
Front Lounge One 17' 11" Into bay x 12' 10" Into recess ( 5.46m Into bay x 3.91m Into recess )
With double glazed bay window, fireplace with floral tiled inset and open grate. Double radiator.
Front Lounge Two 15' 7" Into bay x 12' 11" Into recess ( 4.75m Into bay x 3.94m Into recess )
Double glazed bay window, radiator, fireplace.
Rear Dining Room 13' x 12' 10" Into recess ( 3.96m x 3.91m Into recess )
With double glazed window overlooking rear garden, stripped timber floor, arched recess to chimney breast with solid fuel burner. Wide archway to;
Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' ( 3.63m x 2.74m )
With single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with under cupboard and extended work surface and washing machine plumbing. Double and single base units and integral Proline gas hob and extractor hood above. Double glazed window above sink unit. One double and three single wall cupboards and tiled surrounds. Marble effect tiled floor, door to utility room. Beko double oven in matching unit. Tall larder cupboard.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Having white Shell design suite and comprising; panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. Double radiator, double glazed window, marble effect tiled floor. Extensive marble effect wall tiling, extractor fan.
Utility Room 12' 7" x 11' 5" Maximum ( 3.84m x 3.48m Maximum )
Having two double glazed windows, double glazed door to garden. Vaillant gas central heating boiler, store cupboard containing hot water tank and pumps for solar thermal system.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to half landing;
From the half landing there are the following rooms off;
Rear Bedroom One 13' 2" Into recess x 13' ( 4.01m Into recess x 3.96m )
With double glazed window overlooking rear garden, double radiator, fireplace with floral tiled inset and hearth.
Rear Bedroom Two 13' x 10' 3" ( 3.96m x 3.12m )
With double glazed window, single radiator, ornate fireplace with floral tiling.
With white suite and comprising; tiled shower cubicle and Triton shower, low level W.C. wash basin with lower cupboards. Double glazed frosted window, tiled surrounds. Heated towel rail, extractor fan, mirror and electric shaver point.
From the main landing there are the following rooms off;
Front Bedroom Three 17' 11" Into bay x 13' 2" Into recess extending to 19' 7" ( 5.46m Into bay x 4.01m Into recess extending to 5.97m )
With double glazed bay window and further double glazed window, both with superb rural views across countryside and golf course. Single radiator, fireplace with floral tiled inset.
Front Bedroom Four 15' 6" Into bay x 13' 3" Into recess ( 4.72m Into bay x 4.04m Into recess )
Double glazed bay window with superb rural views, slate fireplace with floral tiling.
Approached from the first floor landing by a staircase leading to;
Double glazed window and double radiator.
Rear Bedroom Five 13' 4" x 13' Into recess ( 4.06m x 3.96m Into recess )
Double glazed window, double wardrobe, cast iron fireplace.
Rear Bedroom Six 13' 3" x 13' 3" Into recess ( 4.04m x 4.04m Into recess )
Double radiator, double glazed window, cast iron fireplace.
Front Bedroom Seven 15' 6" Into bay x 13' Into recess ( 4.72m Into bay x 3.96m Into recess )
Double radiator, double glazed bay window with far reaching rural views.
Front Bedroom Eight 13' 1" Maximum x 13' 1" Maximum ( 3.99m Maximum x 3.99m Maximum )
With double glazed window and radiator.
Double glazed Velux window.
There are gardens to both front and rear, the front garden with paved drive providing off road parking, gravel area, flowers and shrubs, boundary wall.
The rear garden has a lawn, boundary wall, garden shed, paved area, timber gate to rear path.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58293965.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.