1 bedroom flat for saleCranfield Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
- Retirement flat
- First floor
- Double bedroom
- Communal facilities
- Viewing advised
Built in 2007 Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this unique opportunity to acquire this one bedroom first floor retirement apartment located within 0.1 miles of Bexhill Town Centre and Bexhill Railway Station situated within close proximity of local bus routes, shops and amenities.
Built in 2007 Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market the unique opportunity to acquire this one bedroom first floor retirement apartment located within 0.1 miles of Bexhill Town Centre and Bexhill Railway Station situated within close proximity of local bus routes, shops and amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen, a double bedroom and a bathroom. The property benefits from having multiple communal facilities including a visiting manager, an emergency alarm service, a lift, a residents' lounge, a laundry room, guest facilities, communal parking and a communal garden. Viewing comes strongly recommended.
Having a built in cupboard housing the boiler.
Lounge 10' 9" x 19' 1" ( 3.28m x 5.82m )
Having a double glazed window, an electric fireplace and a double glazed door leading to Juliet balcony.
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink drainer, an electric oven with cooker hood over, an integral fridge, an integral freezer and a double glazed window.
Bedroom One 15' 9" max to rear of fitted wardrobe x 9' 1" max ( 4.80m max to rear of fitted wardrobe x 2.77m max )
Having a double glazed window.
Having a bath with shower above, a wash hand basin, WC, an extractor fan, a fan hater and a towel rail.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58294067.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.