4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodlands Walk, Stokesley, TS9
- Decorated to the highest standard;
- Prime location
- Good sized private gardens
- Good sized rooms throughout
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
HouseSimple is pleased to present this 4 bedroom Detached House in Stokesley, North Yorkshire. This Unique 4 Bed property located in a Popular area of the Market town Stokesley. This property enjoys a Large amount of Living space throughout and is decorated to the Very Highest Standards.
Internally this property is presented with High Specification Fixtures and Fittings including a Beautiful Fitted Kitchen and a Large Modern Conservatory. Full Cavity wall insulation recently added.
Externally the property boasts Large Gardens to Both Front and Rear, with the front of house also including a Large Driveways and Detached Double Garage, and a recently added Out building.
This Property Briefly Comprises; Entrance, Downstairs W/C, Utility, Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen/ Diner, Conservatory, Landing leading to Four Beds one en-suite and Bath, Gardens to Front and Rear, Detached Double Garage & Out building.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58299467.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS43372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.