7 bedroom detached house for saleNelmes Way, Hornchurch
- Beautiful South Westerly Plot
- Detached Contemporary Family Home
- Finished to a High Specification
- Seven Bedrooms And Five Bathrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen And Dining Area 37"2 x 35"5
- Master Bedroom With Extensive Dressing Room and Private Bathroom
- Detached Heated Swimming Pool Complex With Sauna And WC
- Secret Garden With Secluded Hot Tub
- Must be viewed to be fully appreciated
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING !!!
HS Estate Agents are delighted to offer this beautiful, newly constructed seven bedroom detached home situated in the heart of Emerson Park. Standing on an impressive south westerly plot which affords a rear garden of approximately 180 feet in depth including an impressive swimming pool and sauna complex plus a secret garden with hot tub.
The substantial accommodation is spread over three floors with the heart of the ground floor consisting of a wonderful Kitchen/ Family room measuring 37`x 35` with state of the art appliances. Two further spacious reception rooms, cloakroom, and a second kitchen/utility room complete the well planned downstairs accommodation.
Across the upper two floors are seven bedrooms and five bathrooms, the master suite being an absolutely stunning area measuring 45 feet and running from the front to the rear of the home , including a huge en suite and dressing room.
This bespoke property has been finished to the most exacting standards and benefits from modern technology and efficiency throughout.
An internal inspection is strongly advised to appreciate the quality and level of finish included in every room.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HS Estate Agents, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.