1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Marys Street, Farcet, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £115,000
- A Must View Property!
- 1 Bedroom
- lounge diner
- forecourt with parking
Are you looking for the ideal starter home, an investment property, or that 1st rental property as a new landlord?
A very well presented semi detached character home which offers deceptively spacious accommodation and is offered for sale with no onward chain. We highly reccomend viewing!
If you are a first time buyer or a landlord looking for an investment rental, this fantastic home could be the property for you.
This fabulous one bedroom property comes with parking & no onward chain! We highly reccomend viewing to appriciate this property.
A semi detached property of some character which is set in a pleasant location in this Village, just to the south of Peterborough.
Lounge Diner 21' 4" x 9' 1" ( 6.50m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the front, two electric heaters, stairs to first floor bedroom.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' ( 3.18m x 1.83m )
Sink set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards & drawers below along with range of matching wall mounted storage cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer space, fitted electric hob with fitted electric oven.
Airing cupboard & door to bathroom.
Frosted double glazed window to the front, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, panel bath with shower mixer tap.
Bedroom 21' 2" x 9' 5" narrowing to 6' 8" ( 6.45m x 2.87m narrowing to 2.03m )
Galleried bedroom, velux style windows to the front & rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58308014.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.