4 bedroom detached house for saleOundle Road, Orton Longueville, Peterborough
- Beautifully presented executive home
- Two reception rooms
- Two en suites
- Many bespoke and architectural features including under floor heating throughout
- Close proximity to main line train station
- Double garage
- Walking distance to Ferry Meadows country park
A beautifully designed family home, set on a generous size plot, situated in the popular area of Orton Longueville, within close proximity to Ferry Meadows Country Park, access to the A1 and main line train station with London taking approximately 50 minutes.
A beautifully designed family home, set on a generous size plot, situated in the popular area of Orton Longueville, within close proximity to Ferry Meadows Country Park, access to the A1 and main line train station with London taking approximately 50 minutes. This property has many bespoke and architectural features including under floor heating throughout.
The accommodation comprises of a reception hall, cloakroom, kitchen dining room, family room, sitting room, four double bedrooms, master and guest bedroom with en suites and a family bathroom.
The property is entered through the entrance hall leading through to the inner hallway with a beautiful designer spiral staircase leading up to the galleried landing and cloakroom. The bright and airy sitting room benefits from a projector screen and mood lighting. A modern family kitchen dining room with breakfast island, fitted appliances and a character bay window provides ample lighting to the dining area. The utility area is entered via the kitchen providing extra storage. The family room has an array of natural light from its floor to ceiling windows, French doors to garden forming a fantastic entertaining area. On the first floor are four bedrooms and a family bathroom, the master bedroom having a walk in wardrobe with en suite and guest bedroom having an en suite.
Access to the property is via double gates leading to the gravel driveway providing parking for several vehicles. Additional wrought iron gates lead to a further driveway and double garage. The fully enclosed rear garden is laid to lawn with patio areas and timber fencing surround.
Sitting room - 16'2" x 16'1"
Kitchen breakfast room - 29'2" x 16'8"
Utility - 5'2" x 6'5"
Family room - 14'11" x 15'3"
Master bedroom - 15'9" x 15'9"
En suite 6'10" x 7'11"
Bedroom 2 - 15'5" x14'10"
Bedroom 3 - 12'3" x 6'5"
Bedroom 4 - 8'6" x 8'6"
The village of Orton Longueville is situated approximately 3 miles west of Peterborough city centre. There is a good range of local facilities, including schools, as well as being within walking distance of Ferry Meadows Country Park which offers 2,000 acres of parkland with a water sports centre, fishing, sailing and golf course. A short drive away, there is access to the parkway network of roads, in turn leading to the A1, A47 and A15. Peterborough offers a wide range of recreational, educational and shopping facilities, together with a high speed rail link to London King's Cross with a journey time of approximately 50 minutes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58310876.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC100968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.