3 bedroom detached house for saleTINKLE STREET, GRIMOLDBY
- Superb detached family home with plenty of curb appeal
- Three fantastic sized bedrooms to the first floor
- Family bathroom with three piece suite
- Spacious lounge with open fireplace
- Impressive kitchen dining room across the rear of the property
- Multi fuel log burner feeding the radiators with separate immersion heater
- Rear garden onto off-road parking and detached garage
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb detached family home situated on a large corner plot with plenty of curb appeal. The current owners have had a new roof fitted and also the chimney re-built to quite a considerable expense and from viewing this lovely home you do see that no expense has been spared throughout. The interior to the property provides ample space for entertaining with spacious rooms, these comprise of three good sized bedrooms to the first floor along with a family bathroom. The ground floor offers a generous lounge with open fireplace to the front of the property and then an impressive kitchen diner across the rear of the property housing a multi fuel log burner which feeds the radiators to heat the property along with an immersion heater of access of hot water when the burner isn't lit. With a warm atmosphere, off-road parking and garage this property is definitely one to view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58314614.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6571190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.