4 bedroom terraced house for saleCoburg Crescent, Streatham Hill, SW2
- Spacious town house on quiet residential road
- Bright first floor reception room
- Contemporary eat-in kitchen with stylish finish
- Four sizeable bedrooms
- Ample fitted storage throughout
- Well presented with a neutral finish
- Private rear garden
- Off-street parking
This four bedroom house has been recently refurbished and is arranged over three floors, boasting well proportioned living space, a secluded garden and off-street parking.
Coburg Crescent is located within easy reach of Tulse Hill, which offers a good selection of shops and amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 975328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.