2 bedroom apartment for saleMaes Deri, Ewloe, Deeside
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Space
- Dining Room
- Allocated Parking
- NO CHAIN
This second floor apartment is located at the popular Maes Deri development off St Davids Park in Ewloe,
The apartment briefly comprises; entrance hall, spacious open plan living space, dining area and a kitchen, two good-sized bedrooms and a bathroom. NO CHAIN
Offers over £110,000. This second floor apartment is located at the popular Maes Deri development off St Davids Park in Ewloe, An ideal first time buyer or investor purchase, this property briefly comprises entrance hall, spacious open plan living space, dining area and a kitchen. There are two good-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom, and a bathroom.
Situated close to local amenities and in an area well serviced by public transport links, this property is also less than a minute's walk from St Davids Business Park and ideally placed for easy access to commuter routes, such as the A55 Expressway and M56/53 Motorways, allowing swift passage further into North Wales, towards Chester City, Wirral, Liverpool and Manchester, as well as local business parks in both Chester and Deeside.
Secured entrance with intercom point, and stairs to upper floors.
With private entrance door, Intercom point, storage cupboard and doors leading to,
Lounge 17' 6" x 11' 8" ( 5.33m x 3.56m )
Open plan living space with a UPVC double glazed window television point, coved ceiling. Opening into dining area.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 7' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.31m )
With coved ceiling, a storage cupboard and opening to lounge and kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.26m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units, Integrated electric oven and grill and four ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiled splash back, space for dish appliances, wood effect flooring and a upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom One 17' 4" max x 11' 5" ( 5.28m max x 3.48m )
Double bedroom with a front aspect double glazed window, two fitted double wardrobes, television point and wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.29m )
with a upvc double glazed window and wall mounted electric heater.
Paneled bath with glazed screen and wall mounted shower unit, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. With tiled walls, extractor fan and shaving point.
There is an allocated parking space and visitor parking available
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58315151.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.