2 bedroom apartment for salePark Road, Hamilton
Under Offer £139,995
- beautiful Cala built duplex flat
- central location within walking distance of town centre and stations
- private secure parking and security entry
- lovely open plan living space with parisienne balcony
- quality finishings and porcelanosa tiling
- 2 bedrooms, one with ensuite
- upper mezzanine level with real wood flooring
*** OFFERS OVER £139,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £153,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for an absolutely stunning, 2 bedroom luxury, duplex apartment within walking distance of Hamilton town centre?
Would you like it to be in walk in condition over 2 levels with quality finishing's throughout?
What about a lovely open plan living space with neutral decor, wood laminate flooring and parisienne balcony?
How about a gorgeous upper mezzanine level, currently used as a 2nd lounge with real wood flooring and velux windows?
Would you like a beautiful, light wood kitchen with integrated appliances, contrasting worktops and tiled splashback?
What about a really lovely master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a great size ensuite with mosaic tiling and chrome heated towel rail?
How about a good size 2nd bedroom with fitted wardrobes?
Would you like a beautiful main bathroom, with Porcelanosa wall and floor tiling?
What about private parking and security entry?
How about gas central heating and double glazing?
Would you like to be able to walk to the bus/train station and Hamilton town centre?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 5.54m (18'2") x 4.29m (14'1")
Open Plan Living Space 6.91m (22'8") x 4.14m (13'7")
Kitchen 2.59m (8'6") x 2.26m (7'5")
Bedroom 1 4.22m (13'10") x 3.07m (10'1")
Ensuite 1.90m (6'3") x 1.55m (5'1")
Bedroom 2 2.95m (9'8") x 2.72m (8'11")
Bathroom 2.08m (6'10") x 1.98m (6'6")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58319315.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.