4 bedroom detached house for salePeterborough Road, Wansford, Peterborough
- Detached Family Home
- River Frontage
- Substantial Conservatory
- Sought After Village Location
An individually designed four bedroom detached property situated in the sought after village of Wansford within easy reach of both Peterborough and Stamford. The Firs sits on a substantial plot of almost 2/3rds of an acre.
An individually designed four bedroom detached property situated in the sought after village of Wansford within easy reach of both Peterborough and Stamford. The Firs sits on a substantial plot of almost 2/3 of an acre (sts). The property briefly comprises of a good sized entrance hall, three reception rooms, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, four double bedrooms, two with en suite and a family bathroom. The property sits on a large plot with ample parking to the front and a good sized rear garden backing onto the River Nene with private mooring.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall with doors leading to the study, cloakroom kitchen and access to the sitting room/dining room. The kitchen has a utility area off, both with ample storage. The living room has a built in state of the art sound system for TV and Music Centre, with space for dining. The living room also has double patio doors that lead to a substantial conservatory. To the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite including a Jacuzzi bath, guest double bedroom with en-suite and walk in shower, plus two further good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also a separate sauna.
To the front the property is set back from the main road with a large driveway leading to a double garage, a featured topiary bush shaped into an elephant, significant lawn areas, steps leading down to front door and gated access to side. To the rear, there is an elevated paved terraced area with hot tub and ample room for garden furniture. The rear garden is south facing and offers a nice degree of privacy considering the close proximity of the A1. There is a terrace with feature railings, steps leading down to the lawn, wrought iron gates which lead to a further lawn area with summer house, jetty which has recently been refurbished and River frontage rights and mooring.
Wansford is a very sought after village, almost straddling the River Nene & approximately equidistant between the market town of Stamford and the City of Peterborough, both of which have a selection of amenities, shops and restaurants. The village itself is well served with a shop/post office two public houses, hotel and doctors surgery. Wansford is also great for schooling, with public schools in both Oundle and Stamford plus is within the catchment for the sought after Arthur Mellows Village College at Glinton. Wansford is surrounded by open countryside with plenty of walks and access to the River Nene.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58320980.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC100931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.