4 bedroom detached house for saleWoone Lane, Clitheroe, BB7 1BG
- Superb detached period house
- Town centre location
- 4 bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Spacious character accommodation
- Excellent kitchen, large cellar room
- Separate study & utility; parking
- Gas CH, PVC double glazing
- 186 m2 (2,000 sq ft) approx.
A superb Victorian stonebuilt detached character home situated in a central location in Clitheroe opposite the castle grounds. The property has recently been upgraded by the current owners (including rewiring (December 2014) and is presented to the highest of standards throughout, offering bags of character and spacious bright accommodation which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The accommodation comprises two large reception rooms, an excellent fully fitted bespoke kitchen with granite working surfaces, three first floor bedrooms, en-suite shower room, family bathroom and a large second floor double bedroom.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance enclosed garden leading to the off-road parking. The property also benefits from a separate utility room, outside w.c. and a study accessed via a spiral staircase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58323586.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 343471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.