Plot for saleThe Twitchell, Sutton-In-Ashfield
Offers in Region of
- RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE OF APPROXIMATELY 1442 SQUARE METERS.
- FULL PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED FOR FOUR DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOWS.
- A FIFTH PLOT MAY BE POSSIBLE AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE SITE (SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL PLANNING).
- ALL MAIN SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE TWITCHELL.
- PLANNING REFERENCE TO VIEW ALL DETAILS IS V/2016/0336.
RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE OF APPROXIMATELY 1442 SQUARE METERS. FULL PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED FOR FOUR DORMER BUNGALOWS. ALL MAIN SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE TWITCHELL.
Directions - At the traffic lights above our Sutton office turn right onto high Pavement, turning left at the bend onto The Twitchell. The land can be found adjacent to number 71.
*AS WITH ALL OUR PROPERTIES We have not been to test any of the services or appliances, and would recommend to prospective purchasers that they arrange for a qualified person to check these before entering into any commitment. SU5695 This property was offered for sale on 07/10/2015 at Offers in the Region of £200,000 and amended on 12/07/2016 for planning for four, one and a half storey dwellings.
MONEY LAUNDERING Under the Protecting Against Money Laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we must point out that any successful purchasers who are proceeding with a purchase will be asked for identification i.e. passport, driving licence and two recent utility bills less than 3 months old. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed in the purchase or sale of a property.
FINANCIAL ADVICE We offer help and advice in arranging your mortgage. Please contact this office. Written quotations available on request. YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25859548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Blount Ltd, Sutton-in-Ashfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.