2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMetcalf Close, Drayton
- A Brand New Detached Bungalow
- Quite Cul De Sac Within This Popular Village
- Two Bedrooms
- Being Built To A High Standard With Quality Fittings
- Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
AN IDEAL RETIREMENT, DOWNSIZE OR FIRST TIME BUYERS HOME. A BRAND NEW DETACHED BUNGALOW, BUILT TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS, PLEASANTLY LOCATED IN THIS VILLAGE WITHIN EASY REACH OF BANBURY.
Porch, entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, central heating, double glazing, garden backing onto farmland, parking for 3 cars.
<stylerun fontsize=20>OIEO £250,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 2 miles
M40 (J11) 2.5 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Directions - From Banbury take the Stratford Road (A422). The first village reached is Drayton. Proceed until just before The Roebuck Inn is reached on the right hand side and turn right into Queens Crescent and then immediately right into Metcalf Close. The property will then be seen on the left where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - The conservation village of DRAYTON lies approximately 11/2 miles north west of Banbury town centre and within the village there is a public house and church. Edge of town shops and all other amenities are within a few minutes drive.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A brick and tiled detached bungalow which has just been built and is now complete.
* Works have been undertaken to the highest of standards and finishes are well above average.
* The property stands in a plot of convenient size with gardens to front and rear and there is off road car parking for 3 cars.
* Entrance hall with trap to roof space.
* Kitchen/dining room with pleasant outlooks over village and countryside.
* Beautifully fitted kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances. Base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with chrome mixer tap, oven, ceramic hob, cooker extractor hood, fitted dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine. Liquid Propane Gas boiler for domestic hot water and central heating.
* Two double bedrooms which are carpeted.
* Luxury bathroom with white suite having chrome fixtures and fittings. Shower unit over bath and shower screen, shaver point, chrome towel radiator, "Travertine" stone tiled splashbacks and floor.
* Very attractive Oak flooring in hall, kitchen and sitting room/dining room.
* Fenced lawned garden to rear with patio and pathway. Pathway to side of bungalow. The garden backs onto farmland.
* Liquid propane gas cylinders with cover for heating and hot water.
* Pavioured and gravelled parking area for 3 cars.
* Excellent electrical specification.
* Two TV points in sitting room/dining room. TV points in each bedroom.
* 10 year homebuilders guarantee via Build Zone.
Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected. L.P.G boiler in kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax banding TBC.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - Predicted Energy Performance Certificate will be available from solicitors.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26146825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.