2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFreshfields, Dovercourt, Harwich
- End-Terraced House
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Area
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Off Road Parking & Gardens
- No Onward Chain
Benefiting from no onward chain is this two bedroom end-terraced home. The property benefits from off road parking and is located in a popular residential location within close proximity of shops and schools.
Entrance door leading to:-
Lounge 14' 7" max x 14' 4" max ( 4.45m max x 4.37m max )
With double glazed bay window to front, wood laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, radiator.
Dining Area 7' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.36m x 2.24m )
With patio doors opening to rear garden, wood laminate flooring, radiator, opening to:-
Kitchen 7' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted boiler, roll-edge work surface with sink and drainer with mixer tap, matching base and wall mounted units, space for appliances.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, loft hatch, airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 14' 7" x 9' 1" ( 4.45m x 2.77m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
With obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking, gated access to rear. The rear garden commences with a patio area and is laid to lawn and fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58343396.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.