4 bedroom detached house for saleEastgate, Bishop Auckland
- Situated on this Splendid Rural Position, Approximately One and a Half Miles from Stanhope
- A Distinctive Four Double Bedroom Detached Farmhouse
- Enjoying Stunning Panoramic Views across the Immediate Surrounding Countryside
- Delightful Formal Gardens, together with a Small Paddock and Stable with Tack Room
- In Total the Site Extends To 0.6 Acre or Thereabouts
- Many Attractive Features Whilst Retaining Immense Character & Charm
- Warmed by an Oil Fired Central Heating System
- The Property Also Provides a Mix of Sash Windows with Some Having Shutters & Window Seats & Partial Double Glazing
- Entrance Porch, Hallway & Cloakroom/WC
- Lounge, Sitting Room & Dining Room
Situated on this splendid rural position, approximately one and a half miles from Stanhope, a distinctive four double bedroom detached farmhouse enjoying stunning panoramic views across the immediate surrounding countryside. There are delightful formal gardens, together with a small paddock and stable with tack room, in total the site extends to 0.6 acre or thereabouts. The property itself offers many attractive features whilst retaining immense character and charm. Warmed by an oil fired central heating system, the property also provides a mix of sash windows with some having shutters and window seats and partial double glazing. Briefly comprises Entrance Porch, Hallway, Cloakroom/WC, Lounge, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Bespoke Kitchen, Utility Area, Four Substantial Bedrooms with Master having a walk-in wardrobe area and En-Suite Shower Room. In addition there is a family Bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58350827.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.