1 bedroom apartment for saleFaraday Building, London City Island, Canary Wharf, E14
- 5th floor
- 555 SQ FT (Internal)
- 44 SQ FT (Balcony)
- West Facing (Courtyard)
- Q2/Q3 2016
- 1 bedroom
- £500 PA Ground Rent
- Service Charge per annum: £2952.75
- Service Charge for Car Park £750 per annum
This is a 5th floor 1 bedroom 1 bathroom in the reputable Faraday Building, City Island. This stunning 1 bedroom comes with a large balcony offering great views towards London City Airport.
Size: 555 SQ FT
Balcony: 44 SQ FT
Aspect: West (Courtyard) via Balcony
London City Island is an exclusive island comprising contemporary residential apartments, extensive services and facilities and beautifully landscaped waterways and parkland. City Island Bridge is located just minutes from Canning Town Station, providing fast access to Canary Wharf, The City, The West End and beyond.
Contemporary designed apartments offering generously proportioned living space and high ceilings throughout. All apartments boast fixtures and fittings of the highest specification with fully fitted kitchens and beautiful bathrooms.
- Exclusive Riverside living
- Contemporary spacious apartments with high specification fixtures and fittings
- Exclusive services and facilities to include social club, the grocer, gym & outdoor pool
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and waterways
- Excellent transport connections to Canary Wharf, The City & The West End
- Secure parking available to purchase
- 24 hour concierge service
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58351472.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Montgomery & Slate , London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.