3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDerby Drive, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £200,000
- £1000 buyers incentive available
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Two reception rooms
- Single garage
- Front & rear gardens
- No upward chain
* £1000 buyers incentive available
* Detached bungalow
* Three bedrooms
* En-suite to master
* Two reception rooms
* Single garage
* Front & rear gardens
* No upward chain
Part glazed entrance door to:
Two radiators, telephone point, coving to textured ceiling, access to loft hatch.
4.63m max x 3.44m (15'2" x 11'3"). Fireplace surround housing open fire, two radiators, TV point(s), wall light points, coving to textured ceiling, double glazed patio doors leading to the rear aspect, archway to:
2.57m x 3.01m (8'5" x 9'11"). Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
2.98m x 3.96m max (9'9" x 13'). Range of wall and floor level units with worktop space over, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with storage cupboard units under, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, built-in double oven with fitted gas hob with extractor hood over, sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, part glazed door to side aspect.
3.37m x 3.00m (11'1" x 9'10"). Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, TV point, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, shaver point, close coupled WC, sealed unit double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
2.74m max x 2.74m (9' x 9'). Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
3.29m x 2.42m (10'10" x 7'11"). Sealed unit double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with Mira shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, built-in airing cupboard, radiator.
To the front, laid to lawn, driveway to the side providing off road with access to a single garage with power & light connected, housing wall mounted gas central heating boiler, side gated access leading to the rear garden. An enclosed rear garden, enclosed by wooden fencing & mature hedging, laid to lawn, paved patio, outside light & tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58355471.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.