2 bedroom flat for saleHedgerow Gardens, Standish
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautifully presented ground floor apartment
- Sought after development in the heart of the village
- Perfect for first time buyers
- Open plan living accommodation
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- Allocated parking
- Epc rating C
- Council tax band B
- Approx 555 sq ft
Positioned right in the heart of Standish Village, Hedgerow Gardens is a small modern, development consisting of just ten properties and are notable for their high quality of the fixtures and fittings.
The property on offer is a two bedroom ground floor apartment offering well presented accommodation which comprises of: an entrance porch, welcoming hallway,two bedrooms, a bathroom with a contemporary three piece suite in white and an open plan lounge diner leading through to a modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob.
Totalling approximately 555 square feet of stylish and contemporary living that would be perfect for first time buyers and young professionals alike.
Other benefits include upvc double glazing, gas central heating, allocated parking space and also space for communal parking.
Viewing is absolutely essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Epc rating C. Council tax band B. Approx 555 sq ft.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58356143.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6589542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Batt Estate Agents, Standish - Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.