4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCherwell Drive, Chelmsford
Sold STC £290,000
- Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
Set in this popular location is this spacious family with many salient points that include a converted detached garage in the garden currently being used as an annex, off road parking and conservatory.
Entrance Door To:
Brick base and double glazed windows to three aspects with door to hall.
Single glazed window to front aspect with under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and door to front.
Double glazed window to side aspect with low level w.c, wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 12' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and opening into dining room.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.18m )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.49m x 2.39m )
Kitchen comprising of stainless steel sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and splashbacks. Double glazed window to rear aspect with double glazed door to garden.
Conservatory 12' 2" x 7' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.24m )
UPVC double glazed windows to three aspects with power and lighting and french patio doors leading to garden.
Bedroom One 11' 2" plus recess x 10' 6" ( 3.40m plus recess x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear view and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.30m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear view aspects with airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear view and radiator.
Suite with double glazed window to side view and consisting of low level w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and radiator.
Hard standing drive way with the rest mainly laid to lawn.
Patio area with the rest mainly laid to lawn and side gate access door to converted garage currently used as an annex space.
Annex - Living Area 9' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.51m )
Used as Annex with living area, kitchen area and shower room. Double glazed window to rear view and door to rear.
Annex - Kitchen Area 7' x 4' 3" ( 2.13m x 1.30m )
Kitchen comprising of stainless steel sink and drainer with matching eye and base level units, hob with extractor fan.
Annex - Shower Room
Suite with double glazed window to front view and consisting of low level w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58357226.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE107645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.