4 bedroom detached house for saleRyecroft Close, Bradford
Sold STC £160,000
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms with Master En-Suite
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Popular Location
- Viewing is Essential!
*GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000*
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this SUBSTANTIAL detached residence, which offers well presented living accommodation and benefits from FOUR BEDROOMS with en-suite, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS plus CONSERVATORY...
Offered for sale is this detached property which offers well presented living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, downstairs W,C, a spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, four bedrooms with master en-suite and a house bathroom with a three piece suite. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. There is off street parking. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic family home!
Having stairs leading to the first floor landing with a useful understairs storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
A two piece suite comprising a low level flush W.C, hand wash basin and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 17' 9" x 10' ( 5.41m x 3.05m )
A spacious lounge with two central heating radiators and windows to the front and side elevations.
Dining Room 11' x 8' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.51m )
Having a central heating radiator and a window to the side elevation.
Kitchen 9' x 7' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.31m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, integral dishwasher, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Utility Room 5' 10" x 5' 8" ( 1.78m x 1.73m )
Having a range of base units, plumbing for washing machine and a central heating radiator.
Conservatory 12' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.97m )
A UPVC conservatory with a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.51m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.82m )
A double bedroom with a window to the side elevation with lovely views.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.51m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 7' 2" not including recess ( 2.79m x 2.18m not including recess )
Having a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath, hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a driveway and garage providing off street parking.
There is a good sized enclosed garden to the rear of the property which is predominantly laid to lawn with a decking area and a patio area, perfect for family entertainment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58357421.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.