Shop for saleCulvert Road, London
1,829 sq. ft.
- 1,829 sq ft (169 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- A grocery store occupying a prominent trading position in Culvert Road with the benefit of free parking to the front with entrance into the retail area with seating to the left and a counter to the si
- In addition a multi deck to the left and racking to the centre with to the rear there is a large fruit and vegetable display and an archway leading to a further retail area with a large glass butchery
- Also a small store room and cloakroom to the rear of the retail area and the shop has the benefit of CCTV throughout and remote control shutters to the front.
- Located in Battersea the business occupies a double fronted property in Culvert Road in the heart of this densely populated residential area. Battersea is a largely residential inner city district in
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this grocery store occupying a prominent trading position in Culvert Road with the benefit of free parking to the front with entrance into the retail area with seating to the left and a counter to the side with a glass display cabinet for the sale of fresh produce.
In addition a multi deck to the left and racking to the centre with to the rear there is a large fruit and vegetable display and an archway leading to a further retail area with a large glass butchery counter with walk in chiller to the side, glass upright display freezers and further racking and shelving to the front.
Also a small store room and cloakroom to the rear of the retail area and the shop has the benefit of CCTV throughout and remote control shutters to the front.
Located in Battersea the business occupies a double fronted property in Culvert Road in the heart of this densely populated residential area. Battersea is a largely residential inner city district in South London in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
It has Battersea Park one of South West London's main parks and is on the south side of the River Thames and 2.9 miles approx south west of Charing Cross.
The business offers we understand fresh Halal meat, fresh fruit and vegetables, groceries, bread, frozen foods and confectionery. Also a cafe offering both hot and cold food, drinks, paninis and wraps.
It comprises a completely refurbished shop with the current owner having we believe invested in excess of £85,000 in fixtures and fittings and done to a very high standard.
Also potential to increase turnover with the introduction of newspapers and magazines, applying for an alcohol licence as well as extending the opening hours than those already.
Premium £45,000 subject to contract as a guide price for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Rental £5,000 per annum exclusive for the first year rising then to £11,000 per annum exclusive for the second year, £12,000 per annum exclusive for the third year and £12,500 per annum exclusive for the fourth year.
Lease 10 years with 9 years approx remaining.
Business rates payable low at we believe to be £152.00 per month.
Size 1,829 sq ft approx.
Turnover we understand £5,950 per week approx.
Legal costs with each party to bear their own legal costs.
Local authority London Borough of Wandsworth.
Energy performance certificate with an asset rating of 56 - C with a copy of this property's energy performance certificate available on request.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-58363322.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26152757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.