5 bedroom terraced house for saleDurnsford Road, Wimbledon Park, SW19
- Fantastic renovation project
- Reception room with French doors leading to the garden
- Kitchen with access to the private garden
- Fantastic location
- Good-size rear garden
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms and further single bedroom
Located on Durnsford road, this five bedroom house is arranged over three floors and offers spacious accommodation, a private garden and two reception rooms.
Durnsford Road links the property with Wandsworth and Wimbledon. The house is close to the shops and amenities located on Arthur Road as well as the recreational facilities in nearby Wimbledon Park. Transport links include Wimbledon Park (District Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 975688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.