3 bedroom detached house for saleKingfishers, Orton Wistow, Peterborough
Sold STC £171,000
- REDUCED FROM o.i.e.o. £175,000 TO o.i.e.o. £171,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Driveway
- Front & Rear Gardens
- No Onward Chain
- Sought After Location
Offering NO FORWARD CHAIN and close to local amenities and Ferry Meadows Country Park.
Situated close to the sought after Orton Wistow Primary School this SEMI DETACHED HOME is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The accommodation comprises ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE/DINER, CONSERVATORY, KITCHEN, THREE BEDROOMS and a SHOWER/WET ROOM. Outside are FRONT and REAR GARDENS and a SINGLE GARAGE and DRIVEWAY. Viewing is strongly recommended for a rare opportunity to purchase in this area.
Radiator, stairs to the first floor and landing with understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted thermostat, dado rail.
Lounge/diner 19' 11" x 10' 4" max ( 6.07m x 3.15m max )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Electric fire in an attractive surround, two radiators, TV point, French doors to:
Conservatory 7' 4" x 6' 10" ( 2.24m x 2.08m )
uPVC double glazed and brick construction with uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, power points, uPVC double glazed door to the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.64m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worksurfaces over, single drawer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, ceramic tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, vinyl flooring.
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 9' 8" min ( 3.38m x 2.95m min )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 8' 2" min ( 2.62m x 2.49m min )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' into recess x 8' 7" ( 2.74m into recess x 2.62m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low gated shower enclosure with fitted shower over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled throughout, radiator, airing cupboard, vinyl flooring.
To the front of the property is a gravelled garden, a driveway provides off road parking leading to the single garage with a personal door and housing the gas boiler, gated side access leading to the enclosed rear garden which is laid to lawn with a patio area and flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58367381.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.