2 bedroom apartment for saleFord Lane, Salford, Greater Manchester, M6
- 7% NET yield assured for 2 years paid in advance
- Fully managed on your behalf
- Bicycle Storage
- Free high-speed broadband
- Modern self-contained fully furnished apartments
- Just 15 minutes from Manchester city centre
- Hotel style lobby with 24-hour reception & security
- Underground & Ground Level Car-Parking available
Each completely self-contained apartment is fitted with a fully integrated kitchen and stylish en-suite. Sophisticated finishing touches have been introduced alongside carefully thought interiors to find the right balance between style and comfort.
Due to the strong demand and belief in Viewpoint, the investment offers the rare opportunity to purchase a unit and have your 2 year 7% NET yield paid to you in advance. There is the option to have the apartments fully managed on your behalf, meaning if you live abroad or simply don't want the everyday hassle of property management, then it is all taken care of for you. Viewpoint, Salford is just 5 minutes from the University and 15 minutes from Manchester City Centre, giving it one of the most strategic locations available to date.
***Photos are representative only***
Council Tax: Band A (£1000.00 Per Annum )
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS44023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.