3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindsor Close, Sudbrooke, Lincoln
Sold STC £156,500
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Popular Village Location
- Easy Access to A46 and City Centre
- Ample Off Road Parking and Single Garage
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Sudbrooke is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from off-road parking and a single garage, well maintained gardens and uPVC double glazing and Gas Central Heating throughout.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Sudbrooke is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from off-road parking and a single garage, well maintained gardens, uPVC double glazing and Gas Central Heating throughout and a range of local amenities. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With front entrance door, wall mounted panel radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 13' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.78m )
Having a double glazed box bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points, coving and a feature electric fire with decorative surround, back and hearth. Opening into:-
Dining Room 9' x 7' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.29m )
Having a sliding aluminium double glazed door to the rear aspect, under stairs storage, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.34m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, an integrated oven with four burner gas hob and extractor hood above and space and plumbing for a washing machine and slimline dishwasher; complete with tiled splashbacks, Baxi wall mounted boiler and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access, airing cupboard and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' x 8' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.62m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.82m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.31m x 1.96m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and a built in bed with storage underneath.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with part tiled walls, wall mounted panel radiator and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with decorative borders and pathway to the front entrance door and a driveway providing off-road parking in front of the single garage. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with herbaceous shrubs to borders sweeping to the side of the property and a patio area ideal for a garden shed or summer house; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by timber fencing.
With up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58378001.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.