3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStation Road, Gretton, Corby
Guide Price £300,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Off Road Parking for Several Vehicles
- Single Detached Oversized Garage
- Village Location / No Chain
- Offering The Potential To Extend (STPP)
Situated in the sought after village of Gretton is this unique opportunity to acquire this three bedroom detached bungalow boasting off road parking and a single oversized garage, with potential to extend (STPP) and offered to the market with no upward chain. Viewing is considered essential!
The deceptively spacious living accommodation features an entrance porch, welcoming hallway, bay fronted lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom/utility room. Outside there is a large driveway to the front of the property providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to an oversized detached single garage, with a courtyard garden to the side and an attractive enclosed garden to the rear. The property may need some updating and offered to the market with no upward chain. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate its true potential so call today to avoid missing out.
Entry via a double glazed door with obscure pane to the front aspect, features include an obscure double glazed window to the front and side aspect and door to the entrance hall.
A spacious hall featuring a double glazed door with obscure panes, wall mounted radiator, loft access, picture rail, an inbuilt cupboard and doors to all rooms.
Lounge / Diner 11' 11" max x 24' into bay ( 3.63m max x 7.32m into bay )
This room features bay windows to the front aspect and side aspect and a further double glazed window to the side aspect, two wall mounted radiators, TV point and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen / Diner* 12' 2" x 12' 8" excluding door recess ( 3.71m x 3.86m excluding door recess )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with roll top work surfaces over. Further features include an electric double oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine or dishwasher, space for an upright fridge/freezer, a wall mounted radiator and wall mounted central heating boiler, telephone point and partial tiling. There are double glazed windows to the front, rear and side aspects and a double glazed door with pane to the rear aspect into the garden.
Bedroom One* 12' 2" max x 13' 3" max ( 3.71m max x 4.04m max )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted double wardrobes and matching overbed storage and beside tables, a wall mounted radiator, TV point and door to the ensuite.
A three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle with an electric shower, a pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Further features include a wall mounted heated towel rail and partial tiling.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted double wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three* 10' 6" x 9' 2" excluding door recess ( 3.20m x 2.79m excluding door recess )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bathroom / Utility Room 8' 4" x 6' 11" ( 2.54m x 2.11m )
A three piece suite comprising of a panel bath with electric shower and screen over, wash hand basin inset into vanity unit and a low level wc, partial tiling, a wall mounted radiator and an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. There is also space and plumbing for a washing machine and other appliances.
A low maintenance front garden with shrubs to the borders, featuring a low level stone walling frontage, driveway providing off road parking and pedestrian access to the front entrance and a courtesy door to the garage.
There is a side enclosed block paved courtyard garden accessible via gated access and enclosed by timber panel fencing and stone walling featuring a large rockery, small trees and shrub borders with gated access to the rear garden.
Offering a high degree of privacy is this mainly laid to lawn garden featuring a block paved patio area, a variety of flower beds and shrubs to the borders with steps to a further raised block paved patio area.
There is a large block paved driveway providing off road parking for approximately four vehicles.
Single Detached Garage 15' 3" x 12' 6" max ( 4.65m x 3.81m max )
An oversized garage accessible via an electronic up and over door, power and lighting and a courtesy door to the side.
*There are electronic shutters to the windows at the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58378556.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Corby (3.5 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Corby (3.5 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Disclaimer - Property reference COR107574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.