1 bedroom apartment for saleMarley Fields, LEIGHTON BUZZARD
Sold STC £130,000
- Excellent Location
- Well-Presented Throughout
A well-presented first floor apartment located within the sought after area of Marley Fields. Ideal as a buy-to-let investment or a first time purchase. Comprised of: entrance hall, open plan lounge/diner/kitchen and family bathroom. Outside are communal gardens and private residents parking.
A well-presented apartment located within the sought after area of Marley Fields. Ideal as a buy-to-let investment or a first time purchase. Comprised of: entrance hall, open plan lounge/diner/kitchen and family bathroom. Outside are communal gardens and private residents parking.
Door to the front, doors to the open plan living area, bedroom, bathroom and storage cupboard.
Lounge/ Dining Area 13' 3" x 9' 3" plus bay ( 4.04m x 2.82m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to the side. Wall mounted heater, storage cupboard. Opens into the kitchen.
Kitchen Area 9' 4" max x 7' 4" max ( 2.84m max x 2.24m max )
Double glazed window to the side. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and hob, electric cooker point, cooker hood, spaces for washing machine and fridge freezer.
Bedroom 10' 6" max x 7' 5" ( 3.20m max x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the side. Fitted wardrobe, wall mounted heater.
Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc, shaver point, extractor fan.
Communal gardens and residents parking.
We have been advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease and prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58379945.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ103844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.