3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSea View Terrace, St Judes, Plymouth
Sold STC £145,000
- End Terrace House
- Three bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Rear courtyard
- Hard Stand
- upvc double glazing
Truly lovely. This stunning three bedroom character property situated in popular St Judes with tremendous charm is one not to be missed.
Stunning character property,This semi-detached house in the popular location of St Judes consists of three bedrooms, three reception rooms, hard stand and a rear courtyard. Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate all the property has to offer.
The small enclosure has stone chipping's and space for potted plants. There is also a gated driveway to the side of the property.
The vestibule has front facing upvc double glazed door opening to:
The entrance hall has a front facing single glazed door, vinyl flooring and there is also a gas fire.
Living Room 13' 11" bay x 12' 3" bay ( 4.24m bay x 3.73m bay )
The living room has a front facing upvc double glazed bay window, telephone and TV point, picture rail and vinyl flooring. The living room also has character panel walls.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 12' 9" max ( 3.71m x 3.89m max )
The dining room has a rear facing upvc double glazed window , electric fire, vinyl flooring. The dining room also has character panel walls.
Breakfast Room 7' 11" x 5' 2" ( 2.41m x 1.57m )
The breakfast room has a side facing upvc double glazed window and a door to the side aspect, a built in cupboard and space for a fridge/freezer. There is also vinyl flooring and part character wood panel walls.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 11' 10" max ( 2.36m x 3.61m max )
The fitted kitchen has wall and base units with wooden roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel drainer sink and a electric cooker. There is space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine and a tumble dryer. There is also vinyl flooring.
The first floor landing has a rear facing upvc double glazed window, loft access. There is also an airing cupboard and doors off to:
Bedroom One 13' 9" bay x 9' 2" ( 4.19m bay x 2.79m )
The master bedroom has a bay front facing upvc double glazed window and space for bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.29m )
The second bedroom has a rear facing window, built in wardrobes and a TV point. There is also space for bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 5' 4" ( 2.67m x 1.63m )
The bedroom has a front facing upvc double glazed window and has space for bedroom furniture.
The bathroom has an obscure side facing window and comprises of bath with mixer taps, wc, wash hand basin, shower, extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
The rear courtyard has a mixture of plants and shrubs, storage shed and there is also side access to the hard stand and front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58380542.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP103963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.